Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OK, OK, it's been a while


Ok, ok, I know it's been a while since I wrote but with 3 little girls at home I don't always have as much free time as I would like. But I really wouldn't want it any other way.


I know the homepage says that my Mom is visiting but she has since come and gone. We had a nice visit but it figures that someone had to get sick. All of us did. We haven't had a solid night's sleep since 10/31! We've run the gamut of colds and flu, croup and congunctivitis, impetigo and strep throat. And that was all in the past 25 days! We're about due for some healthy days. I think that we are all on the mend now. Something to be thankful for this holiday season.


We are looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with our Pastor and his family. I wasn't going cook this year. I just didn't feel like it and when Gabrielle heard about that, they invited us over. So I am making the turkey & stuffing, but they're doing all the other stuff. Seems like a fair trade to me.


Can you believe that it is only 30 days until Christmas! That means that we leave in only 25 days. We are going to Phoenix for the holidays. We will be spending it with Jeff's family. We are ALL looking forward to going and spending this special time with them. The girls have already been to see Santa at the mall and make their requests. Lily has her heart set on a cupcake maker (we already got it for her) and Callie really wants a Jack-in-the-Box, which we don't have for her yet. We haven't decided yet if we are going to ship the gifts we are giving them out to Phoenix only to ship them back, or give them to the girls before we leave. Ashley hasn't made any requests for Christmas yet this year. I think she'll be happy with the empty boxes and wrapping paper. :)
Check back in a few days as I hope to be better about my blogging.


No comments: